We are looking for talents to join our team of ServiceNow consultants
You will be a part of all technical aspects of a ServiceNow implementation project and solution delivery.
Some of the typical tasks are:
- Be the technical expert in ServiceNow implementation projects
- Design, implement and improve integrations of ServiceNow with other 3rd party systems – mainly with use of REST/SOAP web services.
- According to the customer’s business requirements, you will have to design and develop custom or scoped apps or modules on top of the ServiceNow platform
- Engage with customer’s technical, but also business issues and settings
- Be able to convert business requirements into technical solutions on top of ServiceNow platform
- Solve technical challenges across multiple ServiceNow domains and applications
- Configure, customize and improve various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery, and so on)
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
Expected skills and experience
Experience with ServiceNow as a technical delivery resource within client environments is an advantage for the right candidate, but not mandatory if you have the motivation and willingness to learn.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certified
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- Implementation Specialist certifications
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, CSS, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL, SAML
- Good experience in working with databases or database based systems, SQL query writing, relational database data modelling
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, strong verbal and writing skills)
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in consulting and deliveries on other ESM solutions (IBM Tivoli, BMC Remedy, HP Service manager, CA Servicedesk). Experience on administrator / configurator / developer level
- Knowledge of infrastructure and application monitoring solutions
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight
- Competitive conditions
- Option programs and partnership possibilities for the right candidate
- A solid, professional environment with experienced consultants
- Varied working day with challenging tasks
- Nice premises in the center of Oslo
- Social and inclusive work environment
About The Cloud People
The Cloud People, formerly known as Symfoni, has worked with collaboration solutions since 2004. In 2011, we became a ServiceNow partner, and built up one of the largest ServiceNow Partners in Northern Europe. Since 2016, we have also focused on Google, and are now among the highest certified on Google in Norway.
In December 2019, we changed the name and profile of the company to The Cloud People. Behind is a group of people who saw the need to provide resources on two of the fastest growing cloud platforms, ServiceNow and Google Cloud. We are already a team of about 40 people, located in our offices in Oslo, Stavanger, Helsinki and Krakow, and have ambitions to grow to about 100 people by the end of 2020. Our business idea is to offer a new way of staffing projects, with the right mix of roles and competencies, in a service we call “Smart Resourcing”.