Want to work as a Finance Administrator in a fast-growing cloud consulting company?
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to be a part of our Business operations team
As a finance administrator in The Cloud People you will be working with our entity in Norway (head office). The position will be located in Poland (Krakow) and reporting to the Director of Business Operation in The Cloud People group
We are searching for fluent English speaking talent with experience from international accounting. We prefer applicants with an accounting or business-related degree.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong communication skills – communication with vendors, clients, and other staff to resolve billing inaccuracies
- Customer service – the ability to interface with customers in a clear, polite and positive manner
- Administrative skills – handle general administrative work in a structured way
- Organization skills – able to handle and prioritize and execute on several different tasks in a day, structured and in a quick and efficient way
- Needs to have experience and education on the related responsibilities
- Experience with the finance systems xLedger and ING Księgowość would be a benefit
- Performing monthly invoicing functions within the accounting division of a company. Support accounts receivable by generating accurate, complete, and timely invoices using the billing software.
- Providing support to accountants and invoicing approvers
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Support Country Manager and Finance Manager in a daily tasks
- Proactive attitude towards cooperation with customers and vendors
- Identify and address accounts discrepancies
- Report on financial projections (e.g liquidity and cash flow)
- Learn how use xLedger and do the admin tasks like invoicing AR/AP
Who we are
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s;
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
What we offer;
At The Cloud People, the People are the most important asset and therefore we have a strong focus on the well being of our employees. We provide our employees with;
- Flexible working days
- Hybrid model for onsite/remote work
- Lunch and break time food
- An energetic environment with a lot of social happenings
- Training and certifications
- Bring your own device
- Competitive compensation