Senior Account Manager ServiceNow - Benelux
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced ServiceNow Senior Account Manager (located in the Netherlands) who can help strengthen our sales department in the Benelux. The right person will get the opportunity to work with enterprise customers in the Benelux and join us building a company with ambitions to become one of the leading Google and ServiceNow partners in Europe.
Tasks and responsibility
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships
- Meet your annual sales objectives
- Prepare offers and manage bid processes
- Promotional activities
- Manage and coordinate customer meetings
Qualifications we are looking for
- Lead generation, telemarketing experience or new business sales capacity (ideally within the large business/enterprise space)
- Understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these
- Experience from IT Service Management area
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Presentation skills via web based tools
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to build meaningful relationships with customers, prospects, partners and colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits
- Professional atmosphere in a talented team
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Option program
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s:
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
About The Cloud People
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.