Are you our next ServiceNow GRC and/or IRM Solution Consultant?
Are you looking to accelerate your career and want to work with one of the leading cloud-based Platforms? Then you have come to the right place!
The Cloud People, a Full ServiceNow Lifecycle Partner is growing rapidly in Europe and US. For our activities and office in the Benelux we are seeking an IT Workflow Consultant with focus on the Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and/or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solution.
We are looking for candidates that have;
Experience working as a ServiceNow Solution consultant.
Strong work knowledge in GRC processes and solutions such as ServiceNow, RSA Archer, IBM OpenPages, MetricStream, and/or BWise
Knowledgeable and familiar in the ServiceNow IRM processes and tools and can lead a customer through knowledge and requirements discussions for implementing and deploying the solution.
Experience with gathering and translating business requirements into user stories for a successful implementation.
Can combine the ability to work with technology along with the ability to work with customers.
Can master both the technical and business side in order to become the bridge that enables technology to solve business needs.
Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
Typical traits of our ServiceNow GRC and / or IRM specialized solution consultant’s (one or many of the following):
5+ years of ServiceNow related experience.
Expert level understanding and implementation experience of IRM /GRC
Strong business understanding, with the ability to translate theoretical concepts and client requirements into practical solutions that deliver value.
Has strong communication and presentation skills.
Fluent in Dutch and English.
Who we are
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a leading ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of Project Managers, Consultants, Designers, Developers, Cloud Architects and Data Engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s;
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
What we offer
At The Cloud People, the People are the most important asset and therefore we have a strong focus on the well being of our employees. We provide our employees with;
- Flexible working days
- Hybrid model for onsite/remote work
- Lunch and break time food
- An energetic environment with a lot of social happenings
- Training and certifications
- Bring your own device
- Competitive compensation
Send your resume and cover letter to; Marianne Hisdal, Capability Manager TCP.