Product Owner - Cloudia
Cloudia Manager acts in a dual role of: Cloudia Product Owner and Cloudia Market Manager.
As a Cloudia Product Owner, the following responsibilities and work areas apply:
- Be responsible for the Cloudia Application Development process.
- Meet the Cloudia dev team in order to convey the needs, idas as well as set priorities of the work to be executed.
- Coordinate with the team scrum master and architects planning of the solution that should be created in order meet the key objectives of Cloudia set for the future
- Establish, coordinate and improve the development and support of Cloudia.
- Gather the input on solution and solution improvements from the users (customers, partners, consultants, TCP Management)
- Come up and coordinate or engage and delegate introduction of innovations to the Cloudia platform or innovations to the way the team works with the platform development and support
As a Cloudia Market Manager, the following responsibilities and work areas apply:
- Interact with Cloudia users: customers, partners and consultants in order to gather feedback information on the way the platform is wished to work in the future
- Interact with SN/GCP ecosystem (conferences, customer meets, partner meets etc) in order to learn about the market trends, market demands that Cloudia can address now or in the future.
- Interact with SN/GCP ecosystem as well as users in order to promote Cloudia use and the Smart Resourcing model represented by TCP
- Contribute and be accountable for the Cloudia content and its quality (CVs, Customers, Partner data, CSATs etc)
- Be accountable for the presence of functionality that will realize the benefit of using the Cloudia by Consultants/Freelancers, Partners or Customers of TCP; Customer portal, Grade Matrix, CSATs, Smart Search, Workplace for SN/GCP professionals, Others that may apply
- Be proactive and create a long term plan for where Cloudia should be in the future against the fast evolving market needs. Suggest introduction of innovations to Cloudia to make it a unique offering in the market.
- Have as a long term goal to get Cloudia recognized as a global “go to” place for the customers and consultants from the SN and GCP areas.
About The Cloud People
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.