Cloud DevOps Engineer - Poland
Want to join a cloud company in growth?
We are a Scandinavian-owned company delivering capabilities on the fastest growing Cloud Solutions globally - Google Cloud Platform and ServiceNow. The position will be located in Krakow
Our people represent a range of skilled consultants, from young, up-and-coming talents, to some of the most experienced architects and advisors in the market.
We are looking for people who would like to join a team of cloud consultants in a fast-growing company. Our mission is to meet the market needs of our customers, based on the working conditions of tomorrow.
Cloud DevOps Engineer will participate in all technical aspects of implementation project and solution delivery:
- Automate and improve development, test and release processes
- Use “infrastructure as code” techniques to build and set up new development tools and product environments
- Work with cloud application developers and cloud architects to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Participate in test automation development and execution to ensure high product quality
- Configure, customize, improve and deploy technical solutions in Google Cloud Platform
- Solve technical challenges across multiple domains and modules and propose best solutions to the clients
- Configure and customize various aspects of Google Cloud Platform (infrastructure, database, storage, big data, compute engines, kubernetes, etc)
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technology
- Experience in developing, testing and managing applications
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in “infrastructure as code”
- Experience with system integrations
- Consulting skills (problem solver with attention to detail and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- We have a simplified and modern way of running the business for our employees, with highly competitive conditions directly dependent on transparent factors like experience, knowledge or customer satisfaction
- We focus on the most innovative cloud technologies that are currently present in the IT market and the ability for our employees and partners to grow their cloud capabilities with us
- We concentrate on capability development of the consultancy teams
- We represent Scandinavian company culture focused on partnership within team collaboration locally, but also primarily cross border with our other european entities. As part of it, we organize team building events where the multinational teams meet to integrate
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s:
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
About The Cloud People
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.