Want to work as a Google Cloud Architect?
Are you looking to accelerate your career and want to work with one of the leading cloud-based platforms? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fair work-environment? Then you have come to the right place!
The Cloud People is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Google Cloud Architect to join our team in Finland
Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to The Cloud People’s customers within design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space
Identify customer priorities, overcome obstacles, and design technical strategies to deliver business value
Make recommendations on integration possibilities, enterprise architecture, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers
Be part of delivery and consultant teams (sometimes cross-border teams)
Work with DevOps and SRE practices
Here is one of our many reference solutions click this link
- Experience in working with open source based cloud native services. We use different open source technologies in customer solutions, such as: Kubernetes, Docker, Keycloak, Terraform, Jenkins, Swagger API, Node.js, Java, MongoDB, Rest, Git and Apache Beam
Experience with Public Cloud. Familiar with Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services or similar technologies. You would be classified as a Senior Architect
Experience in building, architecting, designing, and implementing cloud-based systems.
Experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development
Ability to engage/influence and identify expansion possibilities in customer discussions
Good communication skills in Finnish and English
Proactive team player and ability to work with different teams
You need to take ownership of your responsibility domain
Good to know
- Google Cloud certifications are not a must have when applying. We will support you with relevant certifications
- We want to support your growth as a professional and we are ready to modify this role according to your background
We are not fans of a strict atmosphere, we want to create an atmosphere where you can focus on high quality work.
Who we are
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s;
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
What we offer;
At The Cloud People, the People are the most important thing and therefore we have a strong focus on the well being of our employees. We provide our employees with;
- Flexible working days
- Hybrid model for onsite/remote work
- An energetic environment with a lot of social happenings
- Training and certifications
- Choose your preferred devices for performing your work
- Competitive compensation with clear salary development paths