Are you our next ServiceNow
Are you looking to accelerate your career and want to work with one of the leading cloud-based platform’s? Then you have come to the right place!
The Cloud People is growing rapidly and we are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Architect to join our team in the US (Tampa, Florida).
We are looking for a technical architect that;
- Has experience with designing technical solutions in Servicenow
- Has experience working as a customer advisor that understands how to create the best solution to meet the customers needs.
- Understands how to work together with and lead ServiceNow Developers in a technical management and mentorship capacity.
- Has a strong background working with enterprise software companies and or consulting companies.
- Is able to drive continuous improvements of our implementations and service offerings based on the customers needs.
- Thrives working in an international environment and is a true team player.
- Is able to produce documentation at various levels including technical and customer facing, excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Who we are
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s;
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
What we offer;
At The Cloud People, the People are the most important asset and therefore we have a strong focus on the well being of our employees. We provide our employees with;
- Flexible working days
- Hybrid model for onsite/remote work
- Lunch and break time food
- An energetic environment with a lot of social happenings
- Training and certifications
- Bring your own device
- Competitive compensation
Send your resume and cover letter to; Marianne Hisdal, Capability Manager TCP,