Want to work as a UI/UX designer on the leading Cloud Platforms?
To join our team in Poland (Krakow), we are looking for a UI/UX designer that can help enhance the user experience on solutions built based on the Google and ServiceNow platforms.
- Improve the look and feel of the user interfaces leveraging Google and ServiceNow technology
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within the product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers and employees to understand
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within solutions developed by The Cloud People
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs
- Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI designing
- Proficient with visual design programs
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in english, written and oral.
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
Who we are
The Cloud People’s vision is to be a leading provider of services for the most innovative cloud-based platforms. We have the industry’s best experts, distinctive operating methods and tools, and a passion for helping clients to succeed.
The Cloud People is a certified ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform Partner, and authorized Google Workspace (earlier G Suite) Reseller. We help and guide organizations transform their business to the cloud and gain and utilize the competitive advantages from one of the best cloud platform solutions on the market today.
Our team of project managers, designers, developers, Cloud Architects and data engineers build affordable custom applications and integrations.
Becoming a part of the The Cloud People entails becoming a part a team where the culture is built up around 4 F’s;
- We have Fun at work and have a social and inclusive work environment
- We have a Fair and transparent grading system which promotes people for their skills and knowledge and gives people the opportunity to advance through training and certifications
- We Focus solely on the two leading cloud solutions - ServiceNow and Google Cloud Platform in order to ensure that we can offer our customers the best competency available.
- We believe that the Future workplace is modern, flexible and fuzz free workplace that encourages creativity and limits the need for dull reporting procedures
What we offer
At The Cloud People, the People are the most important asset and therefore we have a strong focus on the well being of our employees. We provide our employees with;
- Flexible working days
- Hybrid model for onsite/remote work
- Lunch and break time food
- An energetic environment with a lot of social happenings
- Training and certifications
- Bring your own device
- Competitive compensation