Not only are we moving offices in Norway, Oslo, but we’re also changing the company name. Symfoni Next becomes The Cloud People.
On our way to further develop the company, we have taken onboard some of the most experienced Cloud People in the market. We are expanding our proposition and have developed a new business model based on transparency, predictability and simplicity as reflected in the new company name; The Cloud People.
The Cloud People will meet the increasing need for capabilities on the fastest growing Cloud platforms. Our proposition is to deliver smart resourcing to customers and partners. Today we offer experienced resources on the Google and ServiceNow platforms, as well as the innovative solutions HubSpot, Upwave and Happeo. We will over the next year build and develop a North European pool of Google and ServiceNow capabilities to meet the growing market needs.
What is our proposition?
- Google Cloud and ServiceNow platform skills – the full scale from tech developer to architects – remote or onsite.
- Google Cloud Platform services and products.
- HubSpot, Upwave and Happeo services and products.
What is special about us?
- Experienced people; Some of the most experienced and skilled resources in the market on ServiceNow and Google
- Smart resourcing model; Build a team with a reasonable mix of skilled architects and near-shore and onsite developers with the right vertical experience.
- Simple business model; Cost-efficiency based on predictability and low overhead costs.
- Transparency; Full overview of day-rates and the level on the consultant, which is based on certifications, experience and CSAT’s.
We are excited for what’s to come, and believe that 2020 will be an eventful year!